Après la démolition de leur église par les protestants, en 1562, les chanoines de Saint‑Just en reconstruisirent ici une autre, en plusieurs étapes (1591‑1662). La façade, par Ferdinand Delamonce, date de 1704. Le baldaquin original, situé au‑dessus du chœur, favorise une excellente acoustique.
After their church was demolished by the Protestants in 1562, the canons of Saint‑Just built another church here, in several stages (1591-1662). The façade by Ferdinand Delamonce dates back to 1704. The original baldachin, situated above the chancel, gives excellent acoustics.